Skip to main content

Inspirational Quotes about Spiritual Awakening, Love and Life





























P.S. I don't own any of the pictures, the copyright belongs to their respectful owners.

Images Source: Google Images


Thank you very much for viewing these quotes, if you have any questions or suggestions leave them as a comment below.!! :) See you next Sunday with a new post, have a lovely week everyone.!! :)


Comments

  1. Well-chosen quotes, they're quite inspiring, well done Elli ! :) Personally I would like to read an article about your favourite books and comic books..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Evangele.!! :) I don't really read comic books, but I could do a favourite books blog post, coming soon so stay tuned for that.!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most fabulous smoothie I've ever made

Hello my beautiful princes and princesses.!! :) Welcome to another blog post.!! :) Today I am going to share with you my recipe for a lovely smoothie I've made, you can try it for yourselves and see if you like it.!! :) Ingredients : 50 gr. of spinach 4-5 dates (depending on how sweet you want it to be) 1 large peeled apple 1 large banana 1 avocado  1 & 1/2 large glasses of water How to make : In a big blender add all of the ingredients and blend away until you have a smooth mixture. When you are done mixing it will have a light green colour. Just in case you wonder, no, you won't be able to taste the spinach, but mostly the dates.!! :) This makes about 2-3 servings. Unfortunately I don't have a picture to insert, sorry about that, it was that good that I had it within a few minutes haha.!! :) Thank you very much for reading this recipe, I hope you try it out and please do tell me what you think of it.!! :) I f you have any quest...

Top 5 Songs For August - September 2017

Hello my beautiful princes and princesses.!! :) This is my first ever post so please bare with me haha.!! :P The following are the songs I liked - and still like - the most during the months of August and September 2017..Enjoy.!! :) Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA ZAYN - Dusk Till Dawn ft. Sia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2k8PGm-TI P!nk - What About Us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClU3fctbGls Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX8-YzMKZhQ Rudimental - Sun Comes Up ft. James Arthur https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVm-2nM0sA Disclaimer: Please note that I don't own any of the music, pictures or any of the videos in any way, all copyright belongs to their respectful owners. Thank you.